10 Snacks/Foods To Try When You’re High
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups I did some research and most people voted for this as their high snack. This little chocolate will blow your mind away, as it did mine. I finished a bag the last time and I don’t regret the calories. What are calories anyway?
- Chocolates White, dark, milk chocolates… There’s no need to favor any of them, because they all taste delicious.
- Cheetos Chips never gets old. It’s a little spicy on the tongue, crunchy, and filling. Perfect for a snack.
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory Imagine biting into the creamy pastry and feeling like you’re in heaven. That’s it. Classic vanilla and it never gets old. Need I say more?
- Gummy Candies They are really fun to chew and you can taste the sweetness of them (especially when you like sweet things).
- In-n-Out Most people would get the double-double, but have you ever tried something on the secret menu? You should definitely try Animal-styled Grilled Cheese. It’s phenomenal! (unless you hate pickles, but you could also have them removed) Also, the walk to in-n-out from the hill with a group of friends would feel like it’s an adventure.
- Munchies from Jack in the Box They are called munchies for a reason. Try it.
- Nougat Want something healthy-ish? This could replace your chocolate “addiction”! Chocolates are still great though.
- Cereal It’s not breakfast, but it’s fun to crunch.
- Anything!!! And all of the above! Honestly, you would know any food works and these are all just new or old ideas for you to try out. Have fun!